Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission was not previously been published and has not been submitted to other editions for review (or comments are provided below).
- The submission file is a *.doc document, Microsoft Word 2003.
- Mathematical formulas are created as separate objects in the Microsoft Equation or Math Type.
- WEB-links in the text are accompanied by full correct URLs.
- You have read the rules for writing articles in the journal "Advanced Information Systems", which are detailed in the section "About us - About the journal - Submissions - Author Guidelines".